Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, which has been on my professional “to-do” list for quite some time. I have a penchant for sharing (OVER-sharing?) my thoughts on just about anything, most times in some spur-of-the-moment written blurb posted on my personal social media. 60% of it is probably nonsense, but the other 40% is worth sharing with more than my league of loyal social media followers (friends and family); thus the plan for a professional blog was born

Photo by rawpixel.com on Pexels.com

I hope to share my thoughts about current topics in medicine, help you navigate through the chaos of medical information readily available to us on the internet, enlighten you on some of the ways patients often teach me more than I teach them, and sprinkle in some of who I am and who/what makes me the physician patients see in clinic. Oh, and share some of my amateur art pieces at the end of each blog post 👩🏻‍🎨🎨

I’d love to have you engage in the conversation, share your own thoughts, ask questions, and maybe take a more critical and active role in your own health and wellness with the best, evidence-based information available.

Be well,

Dr. Jing Cardona